I really enjoyed my stay here, we had a room with a pull down bed. The decor was modern, the bathroom and kitchen were very clean. We had a view on the mountain from our balcony which was really cool! (Room 701) the location was very good and everything was very close. Really nice staff. The only bad thing i can say is that the shower made a weird screeching noise when it was on.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.