My husband and I stayed here on the 1st May for just one night. We were given the most amazing suite for the night which overlooked the chairlifts and heated outdoor pool and village and was just wonderful. Our room had an indoor electric fire which was wonderful due to the unexpected snow in the area. The hotel was amazing and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. It was a fantastic experience and we loved every moment of it. It was great being able to just go out and walk into the village and enjoy all the happenings there and then come back to what was on at the hotel. A fantastic location.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.