We rated the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside highly and really enjoyed our stay. Our group were booked for a week and we arrived just at the end of the ski season and early spring. I believe the room rates were better as some parts of the hotel were closing for maintenance. The staff were cheerful, courteous and very helpful with advice on places to visit, how to get around and what to see. They made us feel welcome and were always helpful for our requests and queries. The free shuttle service was handy until we hired our vehicles and although daily parking was expensive, the hotel gave us a good overnight rate.
Our room adjacent to the lift was a little small, the double bed folded up into a wall closet and there is a foldaway bed sofa bed, but the room fits two adults comfortably. The kitchenette was stocked with utensils, microwave and oven if you want to cook but you've got a great range of restaurants just minutes away. We bought wine from the nearby supermarket but walked a little further to the IGA. Our room overlooked the pool and spa gondolas, the square and the mountains. The Dub Linn Gate Irish Bar downstairs rocks with Irish bands and a great range of beer, bonus is, it's a short walk to the elevator if you've had a few. Check your bills at the end so you're not charged twice on the credit card. Otherwise all good, great stay, would come back again. Cheers Pan Pacific, thanks for a great week.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.