If you are looking for a high-end hotel at the base of Whistler, this is one of your options. Although the location of this hotel is excellent, the studio bedroom that I stayed in was the size of a shoebox. Most people who will stay here have walk-in closets that rival this room. Plus the free wi-fi in this room was worthless. Either the pages wouldn't load and, if they did, it would have been faster to walk to the library and look up the information. Don't expect more spacious accommodations with a 2-bedroom suite. We stayed in one 10 years ago and I remember that they were shoebox-sized too.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.