We choose the Pan Pacific for its location and the reviews on TA and was not disappointed! It meets and exceeds my level of expectations. Stayed here during the WSSF and we were given an upper level one-bedroom (from upper level studio). James at the front desk was welcoming and answered all of our questions diligently. We asked about how we go about snowboarding the last day and he quickly informed us that we can store our bags with the hotel, when we are done we can use the pool facilities before heading home. Kudos to the housekeeping team as well, the housekeeper left a msg on the phone and informed us that if we need service, we can call them back (as we have the privacy sign out).
Very cozy. The kitchen has all the essentials you need with salt and pepper, sugar and cream in the fridge. We brought groceries and made breakfast everyday with no problem. The washroom's floors and countertops are granite and the size is decent. We also noticed the tub is a soaker tub as well. The linens on the king size bed are very soft and it comes with 6 pillows too!
The lockers is situated on the Lobby level behind sliding wooden doors enroute to the gondolas. Swipe your hotel card and you are in!
There are 2 hot tubs overlooking the mountains. They were both set at 40oC which I find a little too cold so we hopped into the steam room. The steam room's sitting area is lined with either granite or quartz and tiled with glass tiles. They added some essential oil to the steam to make it feel like a spa. Truly enjoyable.
All in all our stay at the PP is amazing and enjoyable. The staff was courtesy and the rooms are clean and cozy. It's one of those vacations where you don't want to leave because it was so comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.