Just got back to Australia after nine nights at the PPM. We last stayed there in 2002 and were not disappointed on the return. In the last eleven years we have stayed at many other good quality ski locations and the PPM stacks up very well...Why?
1) Great location close to everything and particularly the lifts right outside the door.
2) Service from everyone on the PPM team is helpful, friendly and professional.
3) Rooms are comfortable, well maintained and well sized (we had a one bedroom suite) plus most have pleasant out looks of the mountain or the village.
4) Value for money given the quality and location is very good. Throw in a ski package and save a few extra dollars.
5) Outdoor pool and spa is a great place to relax after a day on the slopes
6) Two ski shops in the building make hiring and storing skis no hassle.
Try the PPM next time you are in Whistler, we will be.
Brod and Helen Ivory. Sydney, Australia