Absolutely best place to be. Mere steps from the slopes and the lifts; convenient to all the best après locations; convenient for ski and snowboard rentals, close to registrations and meeting points for all of whistler activities; awesome pool, hot tub and steam room; prime spot to watch the fire and ice show on Sunday. Once I've stayed at this hotel, it has been my first choice every season.
Rooms are quiet, clean, and has everything you'd need in a home away from home. You are assigned a personal ski/snowboard locker which is super cool as you dont have to lug heavy equipment far. There are 2 equipment rental stores right in the building. And a busy pub/restaurant right in-house if you are too tired after a day of activities to go far for a meal.
Hands down my top pick!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.