Hotel located right next to ski lifts. The room was clean and well furnished. Using the murphy bed was ok, although you had to put it up to be able to get around the room. The free coffee, and the kitchenette were much appreciated, and made it easy to get out to the slopes in the mornings. The use of the free jacuzzis is recommended, especially if you're skiing multiple days in a row. The free internet connection worked well.
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.