The Pan Pacific is an amazing place to stay for skiers. We had booked an upper floor studio and got upgraded to a North facing, blissfully quiet, 1 bedroom with a fully equipped kitchenette, ground floor ski storage and amazing views (room 607). On top of that, we were just steps from both a Blackcomb and a Whistler gondola! The only reason we're not giving this one 5 stars is because the room had several plumbing issues (bathroom sink did not drain, the toilet did not flush properly and the pipes on the bathtub tap were exposed and whistled when the shower was on). Though, to their credit, every time we called to signal a problem, a service person came within 30 minutes to fix it. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would certainly consider going back!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.