We stayed here when we had a guest in town and it was great to have a full kitchen in our suite and a pull out bed separated in the living room away from the main bedroom. Fireplace and balcony were nice, overall the room was very well setup. We liked having the secure ski storage right on the way out the door to the slopes. The Irish pub downstairs has a great live music band so be sure you go down there after you finish skiing. The hot tub is also great because it's the only one i know if in Whistler that actually overlooks the mountain so well. You can relax and watch the big air competitions right from the hot tub.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.