I stayed at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside for 10 days with my husband and everything was near perfection (Jan-Feb 2013). I must say it was our 4th time in Whistler and each time we stayed for at least 15 days and tried a different hotel.
Our room (1 bedroom suite with mountain view) was very confortable and spacious for the 2 of us. At first, I was afraid it would be noisy, since it was on the 3rd floor, next to the pool area and very close to the Blackcomb gondola. It wasn't.
The hotel has the best possible location in the village: a few steps from the lifts and right in the center of everything. The skis lockers are very convenient.
The hotel was extremely clean, the staff friendly and efficient.
The only problem we had during our stay was the lack of towels one day. I was already in the shower when I noticed housekeeping had forgotten to leave the towels in the bathroom. My husband called twice and we ended up waiting for about 30 minutes to get the towels. Of course I wasn't happy about that, but I was really impressed by the way the situation was handled: a few minutes after receiving the towels, we received a hand written apology card with chocolates.
Last year we stayed at The Westin, which is very good. Still, I'm looking forward to stay at the Pan Pacific Mountainside again next year.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.