This is our second visit to Whistler. We wanted to stay in a central and luxurious property. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, which is very spacious and comfortable. The rooms have a full kitchen and fireplace, as well as a great bathroom and king bed (in the other room). The staff is great and the Jacuzzi faces the mountain. The hotel is literally 10 steps from the gondola and the Dubh Linn Gate has a great ambiance and good live music (the food is just ok). The fitness room is very basic.
Overall- It is a great place!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Whistler's Best Address, ideally located in the heart of the pedestrian-only Whistler Village and the closest you can get to both the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. This award winning, full-service, boutique hotel offers an intimate ambience while featuring 121 well-appointed luxurious hotel suites all complete with full kitchen, fireplace, balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, deluxe Aveda salon amenities and spectacular valley or mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.