We booked one night here, as we wanted to stay an extra night, as it was the only place left during the long weekend that fit our budget. We were really pleased with the size of the deluxe studio room, and everything was clean, and had some nice touches - this was after staying at the Sundial for a few days.
Even though the layout of the hotel and how to get to the lobby is very confusing, we will not be back simply because the walls are literally paper thin here. Every time the door opened and closed from another person's room across the hall, we could clearly hear the bang and that was very annoying. It didn't help that there was some kind of hang out party going on in the room across from us as well, as we could hear right through their room to ours - there was at least 10 people in the room, and this carried on until close to midnight. I don't know if the hotel has some kind of policy to limit to the amount of people allowed in a room considering how there doesn't seem to be any insulation to shield the noise.
We would have called to complained if they hadn't left to go to a bar eventually - yup, we could hear what the plan was, and the name of the bar. We also felt there might be a lack of privacy on our part as well - if we can hear people from our room, can we be heard in the hall way as well?
Well, it is just too bad that we will not return here as we initially thought.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Holiday Inn Whistler
- Whistler Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler, Canada Hotel's Amenities Meet Your Needs For a luxurious stay at a world-class resort, visit the condo-style Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Centre. Our hotel's location in the pedestrian village offers easy access to the gondolas of Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain, local attractions and businesses. From visiting unique shops and fine restaurants to exploring the mountains, you'll find numerous attractions near us. Whistler, the #1 ski resort in North America, offers our hotel's guests skiing, snowboarding & snowmobiling opportunities in winter, and hiking, biking & whitewater rafting in summer. While visiting this Cultural Capital of Canada, you can also visit the many theatres and art galleries in Whistler Village. Our hotel's location is ideal for business guests visiting the Whistler Convention Centre. Our hotel's spacious, well-appointed studio's have phones with voicemail and free high-speed Internet access. With amenities like a Fitness Centre, you'll find the convenience you deserve at our Whistler resort. All studios have a fireplace, kitchenette, triple-sheeted beds and free wired high-speed internet access, and many studios feature a sleeper sofa, a full kitchen, clothes washer and dryer and jetted soaker tub. For a great stay in Whistler, lodging at Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Center is the best decision you can make. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Whistler Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.