This hotel is just ok in my view. On the positive side, it is a decent price in Whistler which still means you pay a lot for what you get, and it is centrally located with underground parking. On the negative, it was hot and there was no central air, just a portable A/C unit for the living room and a fan for the bedroom. We were given a "suite" with one bedroom, sofa bed in the living room and a kitchenette, but the size of the room wasn't much bigger than a larger studio room that would have two queens and maybe a desk - so it felt kind of "tight" being all chopped up with walls. I'm not sure but for some reason I think all the rooms are suites and I just personally prefer to openness of a studio style room, and essentially never need a kitchenette. The bedroom was small, hot and had no windows and the pull out couch didn't look very comfortable, but with two almost teens who think a pull out couch is totally cool we made due. I've stayed in other places in Whistler before and think that even though I'd be looking at maybe another $100 a night in some cases it will likely be worth it to stay elsewhere next time. If I were on a tight budget I probably wouldn't be going to Whistler where nothing is cheap, but this hotel is a good lower cost choice for sure. Oh yeah, no pool, just a hot tub - was a problem with kids that like to hit the hotel pool and a dad that likes it when the kids are in the hotel pool for a while.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel
- Holiday Inn Whistler
- Whistler Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler, Canada Hotel's Amenities Meet Your Needs For a luxurious stay at a world-class resort, visit the condo-style Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Centre. Our hotel's location in the pedestrian village offers easy access to the gondolas of Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain, local attractions and businesses. From visiting unique shops and fine restaurants to exploring the mountains, you'll find numerous attractions near us. Whistler, the #1 ski resort in North America, offers our hotel's guests skiing, snowboarding & snowmobiling opportunities in winter, and hiking, biking & whitewater rafting in summer. While visiting this Cultural Capital of Canada, you can also visit the many theatres and art galleries in Whistler Village. Our hotel's location is ideal for business guests visiting the Whistler Convention Centre. Our hotel's spacious, well-appointed studio's have phones with voicemail and free high-speed Internet access. With amenities like a Fitness Centre, you'll find the convenience you deserve at our Whistler resort. All studios have a fireplace, kitchenette, triple-sheeted beds and free wired high-speed internet access, and many studios feature a sleeper sofa, a full kitchen, clothes washer and dryer and jetted soaker tub. For a great stay in Whistler, lodging at Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Center is the best decision you can make. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Whistler Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.