We stayed here in August for a two-night mid-week stay during our summer break. My wife and I shared a room on the 6th floor along with family who stayed in adjacent rooms.
Even though check-in is separate from where the rooms are it was easy to find upon arrival and we were met by friendly staff. Following check-in, we moved the car to the parking lot and took an elevator straight up to our room. After the first night we extended our stay for another night and were able to stay in the same rooms. The room we stayed in was clean and had a kitchenette, which was a nice surprise as my wife is a vegetarian and it's nice sometimes just to cook something you know you will like.
As it was the middle of a hot summer we were very thankful for the portable air conditioning unit that sat in the corner of the room. Unfortunately though, the unit did take up all of the space in front of the only window and was exceptionally loud, which made it a bit hard to get to sleep when it was cooling the room. As such, we turned the AC off before hitting the sack, but woke up a few times during the night due to being overly hot. This made it a bit difficult to sleep on the two nights we were staying here.
However, with all that aside, we very much enjoyed our stay and would come back again without hesitation. We will likely come back in the winter and we'll definitely be making use of the kitchenette to cook some vegetarian dishes after a hard day on the mountain. Well worth the price.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel
- Holiday Inn Whistler
- Whistler Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler, Canada Hotel's Amenities Meet Your Needs For a luxurious stay at a world-class resort, visit the condo-style Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Centre. Our hotel's location in the pedestrian village offers easy access to the gondolas of Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain, local attractions and businesses. From visiting unique shops and fine restaurants to exploring the mountains, you'll find numerous attractions near us. Whistler, the #1 ski resort in North America, offers our hotel's guests skiing, snowboarding & snowmobiling opportunities in winter, and hiking, biking & whitewater rafting in summer. While visiting this Cultural Capital of Canada, you can also visit the many theatres and art galleries in Whistler Village. Our hotel's location is ideal for business guests visiting the Whistler Convention Centre. Our hotel's spacious, well-appointed studio's have phones with voicemail and free high-speed Internet access. With amenities like a Fitness Centre, you'll find the convenience you deserve at our Whistler resort. All studios have a fireplace, kitchenette, triple-sheeted beds and free wired high-speed internet access, and many studios feature a sleeper sofa, a full kitchen, clothes washer and dryer and jetted soaker tub. For a great stay in Whistler, lodging at Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Center is the best decision you can make. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Whistler Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.