Disappointed that we didn't get an upgrade as member of IHG loyalty scheme. First time we haven't in a long time. Also charged for car park which as IHG members we aren't usually. Front desk weren't particularly helpful (Paul) and just pointed in general direction of lifts etc. He did phone to check everything was OK with the rooms which it was but only OK. Our room smelled a little musty but for an old fashioned hotel with a portable dehumidifier in place what can you expect. Hotel photos are deceptive and the rooms were very cramped. Had we chosen to use the fire we would have scorched the bed linen it was that close. This hotel is very handy for everything we needed but isn't quite ski in from Blackcomb but is all but! We are Earls fans and that was a few short strides away as was Starbucks. Paul recommended the Tennis Club for breakfast which was located out of the immediate locale so we made our own decision and walked to the Dub l
Linne Irish pub located adjacent to the Blackcomb Gondola and had the most fantastic breakfast. Hotel was quiet as we visited in Shoulder Season but I think it would be noisy I. High season given the location. Probably be worth it though!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Holiday Inn Whistler Village Hotel
- Holiday Inn Whistler
- Whistler Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler, Canada Hotel's Amenities Meet Your Needs For a luxurious stay at a world-class resort, visit the condo-style Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Centre. Our hotel's location in the pedestrian village offers easy access to the gondolas of Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain, local attractions and businesses. From visiting unique shops and fine restaurants to exploring the mountains, you'll find numerous attractions near us. Whistler, the #1 ski resort in North America, offers our hotel's guests skiing, snowboarding & snowmobiling opportunities in winter, and hiking, biking & whitewater rafting in summer. While visiting this Cultural Capital of Canada, you can also visit the many theatres and art galleries in Whistler Village. Our hotel's location is ideal for business guests visiting the Whistler Convention Centre. Our hotel's spacious, well-appointed studio's have phones with voicemail and free high-speed Internet access. With amenities like a Fitness Centre, you'll find the convenience you deserve at our Whistler resort. All studios have a fireplace, kitchenette, triple-sheeted beds and free wired high-speed internet access, and many studios feature a sleeper sofa, a full kitchen, clothes washer and dryer and jetted soaker tub. For a great stay in Whistler, lodging at Holiday Inn, Whistler Village Center is the best decision you can make. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Whistler Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.