Travelling with friends, 25 ft trailers and the sites are very small. Good thing our neighbours were our friends because our trailer awning was almost touching their slide. We had the partial service sites, no sewer hook-up and that was fine and our site backed on to the forest which was good for our dogs. They charge $2 per dog and we have two so that added to the cost.
In spite of the size the sites are nice, paved and the trails to Lost Lake and the Village run through the campsite. Staff was friendly and the laundromat was clean but really expensive ($3.50 for a load of wash and 3min/.25). We enjoyed our stay and we would stay here again, hopefully next year.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer.Featuring fully equipped cozy Log Cabins, Full & Partial Service RV Sites, private Walk-In Tent Sites, serviced Multi-Use Camping Sites plus our unqiue and natural Yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature.We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.