Stayed in one of their new yurt setups. It's like a pre-setup tent/fort. One room, contains table, chairs, fouton, bunk beds. Everything ya need nothing ya don't. Bathroom and showers near by in a seperate building. Cozy even in the winter. Cheap accommodation is hard to find in whistler and this hit the spot. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer.Featuring fully equipped cozy Log Cabins, Full & Partial Service RV Sites, private Walk-In Tent Sites, serviced Multi-Use Camping Sites plus our unqiue and natural Yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature.We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.