Rustic log cabins made such a nice change from a hotel room. Beautiful setting & helpful staff. Free shuttle to the main village if you don't have a car. Being able to cook after 2 weeks of staying in hotels was fantastic! This place is a hidden gem & would appeal to Aussie families like us who like to stay somewhere with a bit of character @ a good price. Highly recommended. If they advertised this in Australia & Nz they would get so many more people here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer.Featuring fully equipped cozy Log Cabins, Full & Partial Service RV Sites, private Walk-In Tent Sites, serviced Multi-Use Camping Sites plus our unqiue and natural Yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature.We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground