“Improvement needed please” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Kelowna
“Improvement needed please”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Not the best BP's in the Okanagan. Staff quite inattentive as lost my server for quite awhile and had to flag down another server to get my server back and you can only go on internet for 30 mins total which is a real downer when trying to get some work as set up that way. Server said only owner can fix internet logging in troubles but I saw the owner walk in and still not addressed to fix internet. Need some better looking servers too sorry to say.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

41% Recommend
Enderby, Canada
“You expect quality control in a franchise...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went for lunch last week. Ordered what we always order at the Salmon Arm location and YUCK. The nachos seemed old and the cheese was like plastic. I barely made a dent in that. My husband ordered the strip loin. It was a tiny portion with a big chunk of fat. Even the sides were much smaller portion than in Salmon Arm. The service was also terribly slow and there was only a few people in the restaurant. Was around 2 pm. You would expect that you could go to each Boston Pizza and have the same food experience. I don't like to write a bad review but I tell it like I experience it!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Service great but food not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Our server was great and on top of everything but when we got our food it was tastless and barely warm! We were so disappointed! We used to come quite often and enjoyed the food. Not sure now if we will come back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great family destination”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my wife and two younge daughters, had been sat promptly and started with an appy and drinks.
So far so good. Then we ordered our entrée's and some kids meals and with out having to ask they stated the kids me right away! So my wife and I could cut it up and help feed them etc, the server was younge but very clever and we appreciated it!
We had huge portions and she even wraped our left overs! We were not just thrown some take out containers. Sadly we dont live here and I dont recieve such service at the one closest to my proximity. All and all a wonderfully easy dinning spot!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vernon, Canada
“A Bit of Everything”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

A bit of a pub, a bit of a restaurant, a bit of a family restaurant, a bit of an Earls, a bit of spice on the pizza, a lot of crust on the pizza, friendly staff, quick service, and a bit more expensive than you might think... all warm and cozy and perfectly Canadian ... with happy faces all around ... just don't order for pickup, because the same pizza has about half of the pizzaz and twice the crust. I don't know why. It might be a different chef. Or, given that pickup customers are forbidden to use the parking lot, maybe they aren't that into that. So, with kids, with friends, for pizza and laughs, this is the place. To order for pickup? There are better options.

Visited January 2013