“Great family destination” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Great family destination”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my wife and two younge daughters, had been sat promptly and started with an appy and drinks.
So far so good. Then we ordered our entrée's and some kids meals and with out having to ask they stated the kids me right away! So my wife and I could cut it up and help feed them etc, the server was younge but very clever and we appreciated it!
We had huge portions and she even wraped our left overs! We were not just thrown some take out containers. Sadly we dont live here and I dont recieve such service at the one closest to my proximity. All and all a wonderfully easy dinning spot!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vernon, Canada
“A Bit of Everything”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

A bit of a pub, a bit of a restaurant, a bit of a family restaurant, a bit of an Earls, a bit of spice on the pizza, a lot of crust on the pizza, friendly staff, quick service, and a bit more expensive than you might think... all warm and cozy and perfectly Canadian ... with happy faces all around ... just don't order for pickup, because the same pizza has about half of the pizzaz and twice the crust. I don't know why. It might be a different chef. Or, given that pickup customers are forbidden to use the parking lot, maybe they aren't that into that. So, with kids, with friends, for pizza and laughs, this is the place. To order for pickup? There are better options.

Sorrento Bc
“hamburger helper and almers vegtable soup”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

my wife had what they called lumberjack soup...... hmmmm what do you picture? certainly not a bowl of vegtable soup.that was honestly no better than a can of the cheapest vegtable soup you can buy. terrible. and way over priced. i had the chipoltle bacon penne, i don't eat hamburger helper but i swear that's what is was. terrible. service with no smile no "hows your meal"

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vernon, Canada
“Expensive-Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Never ever eat the Homestyle Lasagna-ever! It's more money and even the waitress said that it isn't very good! She has complaints about it all the time, did remove it off my bill tho. So expensive compared to other restaurants and no birthday special either... nope not good or worth going to.

Okanagan Valley
“Great date night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Kinda loud at times but it's got a sports lounge, what do you expect? Food was good, service was good, the manager in Vernon is a super great guy! I'd recommend this for everyone!