“been twice- first and last” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
BC Canada
“been twice- first and last”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had the 'sticky ribs' and they might have been good last week when they were cooked. The 'sticky' part was good because it was put on just before leaving the kitchen but the ribs were like cardboard

Visited December 2012

Vernon, Canada
“Very disappointed on our night out!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our pasta dishes were not very hot when we got them. My husband showed the server the caesar salad size that he wanted, he pointed to the pic in the menu. She brought a large one and of course we were charged for the large one. She just shrugged us off!

Visited October 2012
Vernon
“Not my favourite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I go to Boston Pizza when other people in the group want to. I don't suggest it myself because I can't find a menu item that I like. Every time I go, I try something different, hoping that this will be my "go-to" item when the group wants to head to BP and every time I'm disappointed. Something's always soggy and cold or burnt and microwaved or various other combinations. The one thing that lets me agree with the group is the service. On every occasion the servers have been nothing short of great. I've started directing us to different restaurants though, with smaller menus and delicious food.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Port Moody, Canada
“good but could have been excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stopped in late ( 8:30pm) and ordered several menu items, one of which was was totally missed. We enjoyed our dinner but were a bit disappointed that one of the ordered items did not make it to our table. We thought the item was being prepared so that was the reason we didn't ask our waiter forit. them it was too late ... we finished our meal.

Visited September 2012
Vernon, Canada
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visited this location 5 times and had to send food back 3 times.
No apology from the manager, they instructed server to take 10% off the bill. I wasn't looking for a discount just an apology.

Visited August 2012