“Always a great meal!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Always a great meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

everytime we visit this restaurant , the food is consistently good and always fresh ,service is excellent .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vernon, Canada
“Best Chinese Buffet in Vernon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with my visit to Asian Avenue. Since moving to the Okanagan two and a half years ago I have not found any Chinese food I truly enjoyed; until tonight. My mother and I decided to try the buffet at Asian Avenue because a friend had recommended it, however we didn't have high hopes. To our surprise there was a wide selection of dishes in the buffet, including mussels and almond chicken. The buffet was reasonably priced and included dessert, which in my opinion is important. We both left with a full stomach, great service, great food, awesome atmosphere. Please check it out, you won't be disappointed

Vernon, Canada
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant since we moved to Vernon 2 months ago. The buffet is not huge compare to Toronto, but the selections are very decent. The dishes are tasty and fresh. My kids loved their chicken fingers and soft ice cream. Also, the servers are friendly and attentive. I think by far the best in town. I would highly recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Kelowna, Canada
“Absolutely Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went in for their lunch buffet, We ordered cokes without ice and were brought drinks with ice. We let that slip but when we went to get some food we were shocked to see little or no food in most cases at the buffet. We told the waitress we were going to leave as there was no selection and it appeared what was left had been sitting for quite some time. She told us that it was going to be replenished but we simply did not want to stay after seeing what it looked like.The chow mein looked like it was packaged noodles from the grocery store, the beans were a shirvelled mess. She proceeded to write up a bill for the two wrong drinks she brought and gave it to me. A little shocking considering she brought them wrong and we had not touched them. I went to pay and voiced our concerns to the manager/owner and he said what do you expect it is the end of the lunch hour and we will not replenish until dinner time. A different story than what the waitress told us. This restaurant used to be good when it was across the street but their attitude and food has gone down hill drastically since the move. I would not recommend this restaurant at all and will certainly not return.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Yat Sen Reborn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Asian Avenue is the Yat Sen reborn. Not sure why the move next door but things are much the same. The buffet is huge with every choice you could possibly imagine. Good menu items. But.
Some how there is something missing. Would I go again? Maybe, to give it another chance.

• Visited March 2014