“guaranteed good meal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mo:Le Restaurant

Mo:Le Restaurant
554 Pandora Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
Website
Neighborhood: Downtown
Bellevue
“guaranteed good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

One of my favorite stops in Victoria. Great service, décor, and the menu is amazing! All time favorite is the Mo's Biscuit. . . drool worthy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Victoria, Canada
“Had a Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My brother and his wife were in town visiting us for the long weekend, so we wanted to take them out for Breakfast after church. My brother is a fantastic cook but he likes places that are a bit different. We heard the mo:le would fit what we were looking for. We arrived shortly after 11am and had a 20 min wait, they said we could go next door and have a coffee and they would come get us when our table was ready, this worked out great, we were then allowed to take our coffee over to the restaurant. There we 4 of us and 1 has to have Gluten free, well they had a number of items that were Gluten free so she was happy we all order different items and each one of us loved them. We had very friendly and great customer service. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs. Overall we love this place, good food, excellent service at reasonable prices. We will go back.

Visited May 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Pathetic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Worst service I've ever experienced anywhere. And when the (barely warm) food arrived it was a plate of mediocrity. First time in my life I've ever walked out without leaving a tip ... because I always tip for what the service was worth and I couldn't find a penny. Won't be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Tasty menu, great presentation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was looking for a salad that wasn't too boring and found it at Mo:Le. The whole menu was varied so everyone should find something to eat regardless of your diet - raw, vegan, vegetarian, meatlover, or whatever. I had the raw salad with the creamy almond dressing and cashew parmesan. It was very good and filling - the half-size was good enough for lunch. By the end of it I was finding the red onion a bit overpowering but just picked out the last bits of it. I'd have it again. The pineapple juice was great. and the Chai Latte with almond milk I had to go was very good - nice amount of cinnamon on top. They pride themselves on good coffees as they don't want you to have to go elsewhere to get the coffee after you eat. I watched other plates come out and everyone of them was presented nicely with colour, and everyone looked happy with their food. The staff were really friendly and I felt comfortable there even though I was on my own. I'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, WA
“Really enjoyed Mo:Le”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a tasty and fun breakfast one Sunday morning at Mo:Le. I liked the variety of the menu, and I was able to find a breakfast that didn't break the calorie bank for the day. The make-your-own-breakfast menu was awesome. I chose fruit as a side, and it was super fresh and a great variety. The service was efficient and friendly, and the coffee refills were plentiful. We had a short wait on a Sunday morning around 10:00, but that's just a sign of a popular place.

• Visited March 2013