“I'm still thinking about the food. SO GOOD!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Fox Cafe

Blue Fox Cafe
919 Fort St # 101, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada (Harris Green)
(250) 380-1683
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“I'm still thinking about the food. SO GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were traveling through BC for about a week and this was by far the best meal we had. We got the chicken quesadilla and the thai chicken sandwich and all I can say is WOW. We tried to go back for breakfast on our last day in town but the place was packed. I'd love to go back again sometime. YUMMY!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Southern California
“Trendy Brunch Spot for Locals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

After finding this hot spot on Yelp, my husband and I wanted to try this place for Brunch on a Saturday morning. There was definitely a line outside, but we managed to wait only 20 minutes since there were only 2 of us. We talked to a few locals, and this seems to be the place to go for brunch. They sat us by the window, and the decor is cute/trendy but it's a tight squeeze with all the tables. We ordered the regular Benny's (we could have split it), it came with 2 and pan fries (prices $11 - $16) and hot chocolate. I was disappointed that our meals and drinks were all just warm and not hot. Even with that said, I inhaled my food since it was very tasy and I was starving. If I was in town again, I probably would try this again but split a place with hubby.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gibsons, Canada
“Funky and colourful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is clearly popular - there was a 20 minute lineup on a Friday morning!

I was here for breakfast, and the menu had a lot of interesting options, with a lot of fun and funky variations on traditional meals. I just had eggs and bacon, which were standard eggs and bacon. The homefries are delicious, and the homemade jam as well!

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
“Superb For Friends To Meet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Blue Fox as always remained an excellent choice for our lunch. It was so good we returned three times during our week visit. Moroccan Chicken quesadilla is to die for for and you can ave it with salads, soup or fries. Very friendly staff, many of whom are still there after ten years we have been frequenting this quant place. Definitely a must go to place in Victoria and in my opinion the best value bar none. Also he focus is on healthier foods rather than empty calories which suits us fine.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“amazing food - worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

we had breakfast one morning at the Blue Fox Cafe and the food was incredible. Amazing, friendly service. Be prepared to wait a little bit in line though to get a table because everybody knows just how good the food is!! Its worth the wait