“Always consistant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Milestones Grill + Bar

Milestones Grill + Bar
812 Wharf St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1T3, Canada (Downtown)
+1 250-381-2244
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Located on the World Famous Inner Harbour in downtown Victoria. With spectacular views of the parliament building both day and night. Milestones servers up food to satisfy and inspire. Our food is familiar with a twist. We are committed to using the freshest ingredients for all our house-made favourites. We invite our guests to celebrate all of their life's milestones with us, both big and small. Our team is essential to bringing this to life through our food, our inviting atmosphere and our genuine service.
Victoria, Canada
“Always consistant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant has beautiful views of the inner harbour, unfortunatly you can't reserve a window seat, so it is luck of the draw.

Service was very friendly and our server was a star.

Food is always good and the bartender made a wicked gin martini.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

british columbia
“Ok but not amazing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It had been a while since I had been to Milestones and when I got the call from a friend having a Bday there I was excited to go.

My food was a let down. I had the calamari strips to start. Yes strips they were very chewing and way to much batter. I don't know why the chef felt the need to reinvent the wheel. For dinner I paid extra and got a better cut of steak (sorry I forget what cut)and to make a long story short my jaw was sore by the end of the meal from having to chew so much. I think I might have just got a bad cut as other people had the steak and shrimp combo and they said their steak was nice and tender. With the calmari too we did send it back and the kitchen apologized for over cooking, saying that they had just head one sent back for being under cooked. The re fire came out fast and was better. Still not a fan though of the strips.

All in all I was dispointed seeing as my wife and I were over a $100 for our meal. Earls or the keg would have been a better choice for steak I think

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ravenel, South Carolina
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our last night in Victoria and we were tired and didn't want to walk to far, so we gave Milestone's a try. We did not have reservations but the hostess was able to get us in quite quickly. Our server James was a hoot and we loved him. He was smart, funny, wicked sense of humor and fast and efficient. Our food was great, the view was gorgeous and the prices reasonable. They had a great wine list and drink menu and the bar tender even made me a Polar Bear. Try one! Would definitely keep this one on our list!

Visited October 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great location, great food & very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We’ve been there with 6 adults & 4 kids. The place has a great view over harbor and looking at the city hall, especially at night. They’ve a very good selection of seafood, meat, veggies, pasta etc. and you’ll definitely find something for the kids. Various draft beer and good selection of wine, long drinks etc. Staff is very easy going especially with the kids. Had a great time there, but they are strict and at 22:00 it’s time for the last order

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Service extremely disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I make a point of going here the night of the Victoria Goodlife Marathon for several years. This year will be our last visit. The food was fine but the service was so poor that it made the evening quite disappointing. We had a reservation and arrived a few minutes early and were asked to wait for our reservation time which was quite understandable, then we were forgotten yet sitting in plain sight! We ordered our drinks and appetizer which arrived quite promptly immediately followed by our entree. The only comment made by our server was that it came out faster than usual. When we did finish our appetizer, while our dinner sat getting cold, the dishes were never removed. Our server wasn't rude, he just couldn't care a bit about his job. Unfortunately that reflects on the restaurant and we won't return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere