“Sweet tooth was happy” 5 of 5 stars

Shelton, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Sweet tooth was happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

A great hole in the wall to grab a souvenir for the kids. It was fun to see such a variety of candies from around the world. We enjoyed some Polish chocolates with liquer in them.

Visited December 2012

Surrey, Canada
“are you kidding me?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This place is awesome! Old school candy. Different candies from around the world that I've never seen anywhere but here. Their special brand of fudge in little jars is to die for. Plenty of gift ideas in this place. Oh and they carry everyflavor beans and chocolate frogs (from Harry Potter fame)

Visited November 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing selection of sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This shop is just fascinating. Packed with sweets it is so fun to check out all the different kinds and see where they are from. The lovely lady at the store told us there are candies from 26 different countries! I also found candies I enjoyed as a kid and haven't see for years. I introduced my 6 yo to Pop Rocks. The look on his face when he first popped them in his mouth was hilarious. Lots of samples were graciously offered including some yummy locally made fudge. We left with a big bag of goodies to munch as we played tourist in our town. We'll definitely return to Oh Sugar especially for special Halloween treats and Christmas stocking stuffers.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Absolutely a great place to shop for sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Two different people recommended this store to us so of course we had to check it out.
What a great experience, we walked in and were greeted by two of the sweetest girls full of smiles, they immediately offered us samples and told us all about the store.

It is the cutest shop I have seen, packed to the rafters with really unique candys and chocolates.

We bought Polish chocolate, German chocolate and British candies all of which were amazing.
We are in Victoria for a few more days and will return for goodies to come home with us.

It is easy to see why people were sending us to this store, we had a blast chatting with the girls.

Visited August 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Oh sugar, oh baby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

One look at this colorful store and I knew I was doomed...to sugar addiction. I came out of this delightful store with bags of Turkish delight (always wanted to get a close up view of these chocolates after watching Narnia), German Jamaican Rum balls (ya man they're good), and can you believe they even carried Mango Lollipops! LOL! My daughter loved the Stawberry Pocky sticks and not be to outdone, my son chose the Giant sized chocolate Pocky. Wow, this store is going to be my one-stop-shop for all our treats for any occasion....Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, Mother's Day and for those hard to buy for person. Oh Sugar, oh Baby!

Visited July 2012