We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Inner Harbour in Victoria, B.C. We were lucky enough to have a top floor, concierge level, corner room with gorgeous views of the harbor and the Empress Hotel. The city lights at night were especially beautiful with the Parliament building dressed in white lights easily viewable from our room. The hotel is newer, having only been built a few years ago, and the location is great – one block behind the Empress Hotel, within walking distance of just about everything in downtown Victoria. However, one of the real treats of our stay was having access to the concierge lounge where every morning we were served a buffet breakfast of cold items (cereal, cheeses, meats, pastries, etc.) and a rotating hot item. In addition, every evening, beginning at 5 p.m., appetizers were served, which could easily count as dinner as there is a hot buffet item every night as well (one night there was a lamb curry, another night there was a pasta with marinara sauce). To top it off, every evening at 8:30 p.m., dessert and coffee was served as well. Needless to say, we ate very well during our stay. It is well worth it to upgrade to a concierge level room as you end up saving money in the end by cutting down on your restaurant charges. We had a very wonderful stay here and wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
- Marriott Victoria
- Victoria Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located downtown Victoria, the award winning Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour is walking distance to all there is to see and do in Victoria. Stroll to the famous Inner Harbour for Victoria attractions, musicians and artisans, and whale watching tours. Our Victoria BC hotel guestrooms feature the kind of luxury you would expect from a Four Diamond Marriott Hotel including feather duvets and luxury linens, deluxe robes, free wireless high-speed Internet and individual climate control. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.