Newer Hotel in downtown Victoria City centre area, two blocks from the waterfront. One of the nicer Marriott's that we have stayed at with a large room that came with a desk and fridge. We have become accustomed when staying at the higher end Marriott's to their fabulous down covered mattresses; unfortunately, this Marriott did not have them. Excellent gym with lots of cardio equipment and some weights, small pool.
This is a walking neighbourhood, everything you can imagine is within ten blocks in every direction. Front desk staffs were excellent with lots of suggestions of local dining options and information about Victoria. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would like to stay again at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
- Marriott Victoria
- Victoria Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located downtown Victoria, the award winning Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour is walking distance to all there is to see and do in Victoria. Stroll to the famous Inner Harbour for Victoria attractions, musicians and artisans, and whale watching tours. Our Victoria BC hotel guestrooms feature the kind of luxury you would expect from a Four Diamond Marriott Hotel including feather duvets and luxury linens, deluxe robes, free wireless high-speed Internet and individual climate control. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.