The price was right ! The Hotel was more akin to an apartment than a hotel room. Victoria is not a cheap city to visit so it was nice not having to spend a fortune on our room. I didn't know about this chain of Hotels until I surfed the web, something I do very seldom.However, now that I know of its existence I doubt that I will stay anywhere else when I revisit that city. It is an easy drive to the downtown core. However, if you enjoy walking, go for it. We did precisely that every day.Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn On Douglas Hotel
- Traveller`s Inn On Douglas Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel On Douglas
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 Hotel Value by Victoria News � 6 years running! Awarded 3-Stars by Tourism BC's Canada Select Program. This Victoria Location features 123 guest rooms. Enjoy a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, 9 Free Satellite Movie Channels, Free High-Speed Internet Access in lobby, Free Parking, Free Shuttle Service from Inner Harbour Ferries. King beds, air-conditioning, Efficiency Kitchens, working desks, In-Room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available at this location. Collect valuable StayMiles.com reward Points with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Traveller's Inn on Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.