Our vacation was saved thanks to their help, but it was not just our situation. From the front desk to the manager, everyone went above and beyond the level of service I have EVER received, even from five star hotels. The amenities were sufficient, clean, and open. But overall, customer service was hands down the best in Victoria.
If you are coming from the BC Ferry Terminal, this hotel is RIGHT along the 70/72 bus line. This makes getting to and from there very simple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center