I booked the hotel after looking at some of the trip advisor pictures. When I arrived at the hotel lobby, the decoration is look new and hip. The staff is nice and polite. The elevator is on the older side and it smell. The room that we stay is 417 and again the first thing we noticed is the smell. They can really use the deep carpet cleaning. I have to buy a air freshener the next day to get rid of the smell. The bed decoration is hip, but there use the green tape to the ceiling light, which is kind of a down point. The bathroom is again on the older side. The hair dryer does not work and the handle is sticky, Yikes!!
Overall it is a 3 star since it is a good location and walking distance (20 minutes to Empress hotel). The parking is free, they have free wifi.They are close to china town. I don't think I will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center