We stayed at the Parkside for a week in the summer of 2012 and had a great experience! The hotel is fairly new, so all the furniture and fixtures in the room were stylish and in great condition. It was a great value for the price paid. The room was very spacious, with our own fully equiped kitchen, separate bedroom area, two bathrooms and huge tub. Also loved the balcony with great views of the harbor. It really felt like a home away from home. I also enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi and fitness center. The location of the hotel was also great - just a 5 minute walk from main attractions. Only negative was the weak wifi signal, but other than that, big thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa is Victoria's newest all-suite downtown hotel. Convenient located three blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site caffe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria