We loved our 3 day stay at Parkside because it felt like we were staying in a high-end condo, not a hotel. Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. It felt like we were staying in a place that we would choose to live in as a home. The only downside was that the tv in the master bedroom was not facing the bed and there was no way to turn it towards us.
The staff were awesome and very friendly and the parking was free! Not only that, the coffee in the cafe was fantastic! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa is Victoria's newest all-suite downtown hotel. Convenient located three blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site caffe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria