This was one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever stayed in. It was a suite really, and we loved the look of it! The bed was comfortable, but the environmentally friendly lack of central air did not make sleeping comfortable. Opened the windows wide on the second night, but it just felt a bit weird.
Staff here were very friendly and the hotel is first class - so clean.
I would recommend staying here, but would make sure to have your windows open!
ps - the coffee in the restaurant downstairs is world class... that became a ritual for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa