Liked this hotel. Hardwood laminate floors - although if you have someone above you with heels on, it can be a bit noisy. Front desk staff very nice, very helpful Good location where you can walk to everything and if you're catching BC Ferries - just just take the first right off the street and go straight and you're there! Parking garage is secure, which is nice.
Be careful if you use the washer/dryer, It's one of those units that does both. We selected 'dry' and the timer to dry off swimsuits we wore that morning and the wash cycle started and once it starts, the door locks and you cannot open it until it goes through a cycle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa is Victoria's newest all-suite downtown hotel. Convenient located three blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site caffe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria