My boyfriend and I have stayed in many nice and not so nice hotels in both Victoria and across the world. This hotel was top notch and I would rate it top five hotels I have every stayed at. The check in was quick and painless, parking was easy and elevators were near all parking and easy to access. The indoor gardens were the best part about the lobby and it is where I would like to sit down and read a book. It would be an amazing place to set up a wedding as well. We stayed with friends in a Luxury two bedroom suite for under 300 dollars. It was very large and well equipped. Everything was extremely clean and the appliances were new and very nice. The rooms could use an IPOD dock. The beds are very comfy and the pull out beds were even sleep able. The big tub was wonderful and I could have spent all day in it. The TV could have been much much higher quality. The bathrooms, bedrooms, and sitting areas are all very good size and comfortable. The patios were overlooking the courtyard and big enough to drink on or have a nice meal. We never got to swim because of the shorter pool hours however the pool looked nice and clean. While we were staying there we could hear rumbling in the walls every couple hours and thought it was a washer dryer, other then that it was quiet. The hotel could use a big restaurant or a tapas style area. The check out was fast and after mentioning the noise they gave us a discount which was very kind and always appreciated. I can not wait to stay there again and I would suggest it to anyone. If you are looking to shop or be a tourist it is also a very good location. We all LOVED it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria