The hotel is definitely in need of a reno but I quite enjoyed my room. I stayed on the 3rd floor and had a partial view of the water. My room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Walking distance to the inner harbour. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Corporate rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The main hotel of Huntingdon Manor, it is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 115 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Huntingdon Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria