I have travelled in various countries and stayed in many hotels, but this was by far the worst I've ever encountered, including third world. The cigarette smell in the rooms was so bad, it made me ill. The room was extremely old, falling apart, and totally dirty. The parking was atrocious and the handicap parking stall were so small, you could not pull into them and get a wheelchair out. The front desk had difficulty understanding our requests and answering them. However, after seeing our room and being so disgusted, we decided to leave and they didn't charge us. Thank goodness for the hotel across the street - they went out of their way to assist us in our time of need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Corporate rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The main hotel of Huntingdon Manor, it is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 115 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Huntingdon Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria