Stayed 2 nights in early June 2013. Room was small, no view, no air conditioning, moldy shower faucet. Left room at 8:00am to see the area and returned at 4:30pm to find room not made up! Had to sit in lobby to wait. No manager to talk to. This is an old hotel. Stayed there because everything else was booked...that should have told us something!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Corporate rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The main hotel of Huntingdon Manor, it is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 115 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Huntingdon Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria