We stayed at the Huntingdon Hotel on 3 occassions during our visit to Vancouver Island in August and September. First impressions on arrival were "dated" but very clean and staff were friendly and helpful. The location was excellent on the Inner Harbour and walking distance to downtown Victoria. Gardens to relax in and free internet access. We really enjoyed our stay here and would have no hestitation in recommending to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Corporate rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The main hotel of Huntingdon Manor, it is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 115 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Huntingdon Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria