“An exceptional B&B with welcoming hosts and amazing breakfasts” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Binners' Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Victoria
Binners' Bed and Breakfast
You added Binners' Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   58 Linden Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia V8V4C8, Canada (Fairfield)   |
Ranked #13 of 110 Victoria B&B and Inns
Oxford, UK
“An exceptional B&B with welcoming hosts and amazing breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Binners offers guest suites which provide a lounge area, separate bedroom and bathroom. All have been decorated and furnished to a high standard and with good taste. Our room also had a small servery room with fridge, kettle, coffee maker and sink. So go good not have a fridge buzzing away in the bedroom . The breakfasts were the best we have enjoyed in a B&B. Imaginative, home prepared and beautifully presented. The table setting is worthy of a top restaurant. Edward and Binners are wonderful hosts, offering recommendations on where to eat and planning your days out. The location is perfect for a stroll to Cook Street for a selection of places to eat & shop, or a stroll via coast walks and parks into the city and harbour area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

So maybe I'm a little fussy, some might say difficult....but with Binners', I can find no fault. After multiple semi miserable experiences at other places in Victoria, somehow I came across Binners' Bed and Breakfast, and never looked back.

All my needs have been met, and then some, on the occasion of my multiple stays at this delightful establishment over the past several years....my stays are generally lengthy....usually two weeks.

Initially I had the B&B breakfast but now opt for preparing a bit of breakfast in my room.....the first deterrent, the abundant breakfasts were always delish!! A girl has to watch her figure, too tempting.....and the conversations with other diverse guests always went on way too long, too much fun....the morning would be spent. Besides, why leave the comfort of my pressed, yes pressed! totally luxurious sheets....So, breakfast at my own pace, not to mention luxuriating in my oversized jetted tub, skylight overhead and an open window with sea breezes wafting in......aaahhhhhh!

My stays......always too good.

And whatever my day brings I can't wait to get back to the comfort of my suite, total safety, with no responsibility but to enjoy.

Binners and Edward, Innkeepers extraordinaire.....I'm convinced they could handle Park Avenue....Attention to detail? There are no words.

For my needs this is a total winner.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Dont judge this B&B by the outside! The bathrooms are luxurious and modern, complete with warmed floors and high end toiletries. The room are very comforting. But what would bring us back is the food, Edward and Binner. Beautiful, wonderful food!!! Friendly and fun Binners and Edward!!

Room Tip: The top floor, front room has window on three sides, and a sky light and glass block windows in the...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Mililani, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed in the Fairfield Suite April 7 -14 2012. The suite was maintained with attention to detail. Things we like about the suite:
1. Separate sitting room with loveseat in front of the natural gas fireplace.
2. The private serveries was complete with complementary sodas and bottled water along with amenities for coffee and teas
3. The heated floor in the bathroom.
4. The jetted tub
5. Concierge service by Edward was superb
Now, The topic we really want to discuss: Breakfast!!!!
Binners makes a three course gourmet breakfast. A fruit dish, pastry, variety of home baked breads and the entrée. Every day was presented with a different place setting of china, flowers and flowers. Binners is very creative with her culinary flavor presentations that never disappoints you and with breads and pastries she makes from scratch. Edward is the "souse chef" and coffee/juice server. Since we were the only ones having breakfast that week, lead to another wonderful event. Edward would ask to sit down and join us along with Binners (after serving breakfast) and talk with us, usually about what happened the day before or what we were doing that day. The discussions often drifted into other discussions on varied topics with their charming, friendly and easy going style.
Bottom line, this is the very best breakfast we have ever had anywhere! The hosts are wonderful! We told Binners that we would come back just to take pleasure in another one of her breakfast.

Room Tip: When Binners asks if you have any foold likes/dislikes. Please provide her with a complete listing o...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Binners' B&B is one of the best that I have had the pleasure to stay at. The hosts, Edward and "Binners were helpful, informative and provided a relaxing atmosphere with many amenities. The suite I stayed in had a bathroom with heated tile floor and two exits -- one to the hall and the other to a change area attached to the bathroom on the bedroom side. A generous supply of linens, toiletries and glassware. Each area was equipped withe flat screen tvs. There was a remote operated gas fireplace in the bedroom. In the sitting room side there was small area with frig, coffee maker, microwave and glassware, cups, etc Scattered about both areas were comfortable chairs, pillows, extra throws, and a desk in the sitting area. Free wi fi with the passwords prominently displayed in both areas. Breakfast was a gourmet delight, with the hosts having inquired beforehand of any possible dietary restrictions(fortunately, I have none). Location is ideal as it is within walking distance of a shopping area and also to the ocean. I would not hesitate to book there and will recommend to anyone I know.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

After a long and tiring flight across the Atlantic, treating myself to this little gem was a terrific idea. The room was warm, welcoming and very comfortable. An early morning walk to the sea (just steps away) restored me and my vacation began on a very relaxed tone. Thank you Edward and Binners for all you did to help me make the transition from hectic to calm and quiet.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Sequim
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful visit to Victoria, it was very relaxing. Too bad we couldn't have stayed longer. Edward & Binners are wonderful non-intrusive hosts.

Room Tip: Binners is located in a great neighborhood to explore and near the ocean walk. I live in a rural are...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Binners' Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!