We stayed at the James Bay Inn for 3 nights. We loved the location, ever so slightly off the beaten path in a quiet residential neighborhood. It's an easy walk a few blocks to the main shopping / entertainment area of Victoria. While the room was very basic, it was clean and comfy. The floor sloped, which was a bit disconcerting at first, but in reality added to the charm of this old building. Our only complaint is the hot water in the shower was very difficult to control - it ran very hot & then freezing cold within seconds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel