The hotel is old, yes, as for individual room temp controls, that's why windows open. I found the price was good and as I didn't want to pay double for a sleep it was a good choice. Room was clean and had a nice comfy Queen bed and good linens. Didn't watch TV, but wifi was good. The location is great, just a few minute walk to the harbour and museum. Desk staff were typical ice cold Victorians, pub bartender and servers were better. Overall it's a good deal if you get a decent rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel