We just spent 3 nights at the James Bay Inn - so convenient to walking to downtown Victoria. This is an older inn but very clean with helpful staff. The slope of the bedroom floor was entertainment in itself. Very comfortable beds, clean bathroom, blow dryer available on request. Bonus was having a little fridge in the room and coffee in the lobby in the mornings. We received a discount for the restaurant which we used for the first breakfast but were quite disappointed in the food - not very warm and quite slow to arrive. Loved being able to park the car and just walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel