Stayed in this hotel in early October 2004, and although it's central to all of Victoria's attractions and the inner harbour, we were disappointed with our stay. The rooms are incredibly small, and very hot and stuffy--no air conditioning. We could barely turn around in our room, and the bathroom was also very cramped (with an annoying and dangerous step up into the bathroom). We had to keep the window open due to the heat, and found it incredibly noisy in the morning. The parking lot is small and cramped with very little room to park or exit. Definitely avoid the restaurant--the food was really sub-par--our vegetable appy was stale and unappealing, and our entrees were quite mediocre. I would shop around for a better value--this hotel was not worth the rate we were charged.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria’s downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/bottled water. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we’ll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.