We spent 10 nights at a condo in Victoria, but needed a place for one more night because of the way our ferry/flight schedule worked out. The Days Inn on The Harbour was right in front of the ferry and it had a fabulous little pub with outdoor terrace. Would I spend a week's vacation here?? If I wanted a very inexpensive room in beautiful Victoria, you betcha. Great location, nice staff, liked the restaurant/pub.
The rooms were on the small side, but at the price I have no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria’s downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/bottled water. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we’ll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.