I've worked in hotels for over 10 years so staying at hotels all over I know when i've hit a gem. I took my family here over spring break and we loved every mintue of it. The staff was unbelievable. The only things I would have to say were not good, was the underground parking situation and the pool area. Other than that we would defently come back. It was close to the action so taking our 5 yr old out walking around wasn't too much for her. The front desk staff were great with our needs and knew where to eat and what to do and see in the area. We didn't eat at the restaunt but the staff was great when i asked for a glass of milk for my daughter. I can't wait for our next trip to Victoria.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Quality Inn Victoria
- Victoria Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel with Brown & green trim; located downtown victoria two blocks from Inner Harbour, tourist attractions, shopping, dining & theatres ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.