Had a great stay at the QI. There were 4 of us in a two queen room. There was plenty of space for us. We were out sightseeing the few days so not much time spent in the hotel but rooms and bed were great. Although there were metal bars sticking out the side of the bed by the window and i did cut myself on it but only a scratch.
The front desk staff were friendly and great. There's a free computer in the lobby and were able to print out documents for our trip to Seattle after this.
Didn't know it but there's a small pool in the basement and a sauna too. Ended up going for a swim both days as the gym was very small, only one bike and a treadmill.
Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Very close to everything, pubs restaurants the bc museum which is incredible is a 2 minute walk away.
Room was spotless. The only real problem was hot wet the floor gets in the bathroom and never seems to dry so have to use a few towels to soak it up.
If you want a great hotel at a cheap rate with very friendly staff then this is the place.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Quality Inn Victoria
- Victoria Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel with Brown & green trim; located downtown victoria two blocks from Inner Harbour, tourist attractions, shopping, dining & theatres ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.