We stayed three nights at the Union Club in Victoria on the occasion of a family wedding. We had two nights in a single room and one night in a suite. The Union Club is celebrating its 125th year, 101 of those years at its current location in downtown Victoria. Despite its stately age the rooms and amenities are modern and comfortable. A delicious made-to-order served breakfast with all the trimmings was included with our room each day (brunch included on a weekend). The Union Club is located just steps from the Inner Harbour and downtown shopping, dining and entertainment. Free parking is available in a nearby parkade or on-street (after hours). The staff were very helpful and accommodating at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Club of British Columbia was established in 1879 and is rich in history. The Club features old Victorian decor with rich wood motifs and offers you affordable elegance while visiting Victoria, the City of flowers. Situated across from Victoria Harbor, the Club is in the heart of the tourist, shopping and business districts. As an overnight guest at the Inn at the Union Club, you are welcome to use all of the club’s facilities which include our Business Centre, Billiard Room, Library, Reading Room and during the summer season our Roof Top Garden. For dining purposes you may join us for casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our McGregor Lounge, or for more formal dining, in our McKenzie Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Union Club British Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Club British Columbia Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel British Columbia